Thursday 11 March 2010

Business plans for crocodile music

Dear M-P

Hellooooooo!! Hope your teachers are supportive of you (they seem to have a history of being unsupportive) and that you haven't been playing too much monopoly lately.. hehe

I was meant to email you earlier but didn't have the time... so are you still watching 'Dragon's Den', and what have you learnt from it?? I vaguely looked at it, wow it's so tough to be an entrepreneur, in a way it's a bit dirty really... a few attacks here and there... I guess that is necessary because the entrepreneurial world is highly demanding...

As I registered a company in my name in the middle of last year no. 696**** I got bullied the hell out of doing anything much really being a public sector employee at the time, what a shame...
but now that I'm in the Asia-Pacific Region I think I probably need to register it as a 'foreign' business and run all the business accounts from here. Aaahhh if I was a qualified accountant and bookeeper, I could do it all myself and wouldn't need to pay someone to do it- heheheh...

Something on the side...

I basically want to commission a whole load of music that educate the public about basic neuroscience facts, mainly to educate people about anti-social personality disorder... there are about 10 different personality disorders and I think I'll concentrate on 2-3. I have identified a gap in the 'MARKET' because this is something that really needs to be done but journalists won't be talking about it in the newspapers and magazines for fear of bankruptcy-inducing 100,000 pounds defamation lawsuits (which is a bit of a complicated story), teachers should tell you about this stuff now at school when they tell you all about the anaroexia etc. but this sort of thing won't happen for ANOTHER 30 - 50 years or so because the government are getting highly inaccurate statistics of the problems, grossly under-reported problems, and we can't wait for 50 YEARS for something that really needs to be done when it needs to be done now, basically, so that's my mission.

So my issue is that I struggle to think in an entreprenurial sort of way, I wasn't born with the entrepreneurial blood flowing within my veins so this is a bit of a disadvantage, possibly. My brother's the complete opposite as he's done so many awesome entrepreneurial things since he was about 12, making a profit on foreign exchange, even making a profit from selling second hand DVDs and light bulbs.... he is totally hilarious! I have zero history-inclination of being entrepreneurial. But I will basically put crocodiles into songs, having amused Parliament and got telephone calls from Parliamentary employees to tell me that my songs are entertaining, ...
I hear a few stories about people with anti-social personality disorders eating pencils which is weird so I can go and put that into songs too.

It's not technically complicated to make songs, I grab a guitarist, write the songs, get someone to compose, record... But I think I need to be cleverer than paying someone 50 - 60 pounds each time I do something (which then becomes a financial burden) and if I seek PARTNERS there are trust issues and I want to be autonomous- I want to have complete control of the material and make sure I will be able to get it out and make sure I will be using it to help people without hindrance. There will also be important music marketing plans in the (much) later stage, 14/ 15 yr olds don't mind being able to listen to a few FREE songs on the internet to amuse themselves when they're actually getting educated more than when teachers tell them not to smoke; so how do the business plans work, this will be important as well at a later stage; ;

There're people who've got more musicianship than I have but I am able to identify a need from reading so many psychology, psychiatry and sociology books that it has made me sick, so combined with my own compassion I've formulated a manifesto.- -.... I think this is Okay and I do not need to feel I am inferior to those concert pianists or something. They do other things that I cannot do, and it is not as if they are determined to cut a lot of crap in the next 50 years to help a lot of people now or close to now, and I certainly do not want to wait for another 125 years. There are reasons why blocks of 125 years are conceptualized but never mind that, really. There isn't particularly any time for me to wait for people to suffer in the next 50 years and instead of me sitting around wondering if I can do something about it I should just go and do it... there is nothing to lose and my 'business enterprise' does not require any capital investment. It's not as if it's possible to lose a chunk of money.

So I don't know how I'll really get on in the later stages, but I'll need to refrain from making any financial / business arrangements that don't make so much sense and I'll need to formulate business plans and business relationships that make the optimum amount of sense so at some point this may become a bit of a struggle for me because the entrepreneurial blood is not flowing within me....
It might work to pay some fees for music production out of my salary a couple of times and sign the copyright legal paperwork, but it might emerge that there is a cleverer way of doing things,

Do you understand what I am saying??? Not matter what I've got to make the decisions that are good and not hide in my own non-entrepreneurial shell...

Ahhh so I may need to call you for business advice, which is just so ironic to have a 26-year-old calling a SIXTEEN-year-old for business advice and business strategy recommendations!! hahahahahaha....
It's still ever so easy to make you a co-director of a British-registered company, I just sign a name on a piece of paper... lol lol lol lol. nnnnnaaaaahhhhh, I would not want to ruin your life with a bit of a history of political activism, even though I can detach all upcoming activities from it, and I am sure your HOMEWORK at school is more important than running a company and being a director, isn't it? lol lol.

Business advice! Business Advice!!! Business plans!! Oh the company directorship conferences and meetings! ah...


Lula xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment