Sunday 14 March 2010

George Galloway and Charity Commission

10th March 2010
To: George Galloway MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
Dear George Galloway MP,
I have been a constituent of Right Honourable ** and I have been seeing him more often than my own friends, due to some serious issues, but on this occasion I am writing to you about the Charity Commission.
I have had my struggles with the Charity Commission and a quick internet search revealed that your opinion of the Charity Commission is consistent with what I have to say about this Charity Regulator, sadly speaking.
To be brief, I have had more than enough knowledge of a serious incident that took place at the registered educational charity that is *#@#*@# UK. This is mainly because they had the misfortune of employing a man whom I can now say is a sociopath with 100% confidence, someone who practically turned the place upside down. Other words for ‘sociopath’ include ‘anti-social personality disorder’ and ‘psychopathy’, which is permanent. In January 2009, I reported *****. Recently, I have had 2 formal documents for the Charity Commission to prove the damage of reputation as the charity tried to sue me for defamation. The case had no legal strength as the information that I disclosed to 1000 or so persons was so factual and provable with hard evidence, but the letters from lawyers (originally to me) do prove the damage of reputation concerning this registered educational charity and that is within the Charity Commission’s definition of what a serious incident is.
I am not a Trustee and it is not my job to report a serious incident. Here I am, writing letters to the Charity Commission to say they should at least log the Serious Incident and I also have indicators that there has been significant interference with the work of the charity which is also within the Commission’s definition of what a serious incident is, but even without such indicators, a serious incident already occurred last summer. The Charity Commission has read the 2 documents with the evidence that Asia House’s reputation was substantially damaged by August 2009, then they wrote back to me saying there was no evidence of the damage to its reputation. This is incredible. In the reporting of misconduct initially in early 2009, all that I wanted was to sleep at night, in peace, in warning the whole community of Mr. Sociopath who ‘got through’ a remarkable number of victims in just one year, and from the middle of ’09 to about now I had to write to Charity Commission employees to tell them to please do their jobs after all of it. Ironically, I am the true charity volunteer. Zealously helping and not paid at all. I have to feel concerned about the implications of the Commission’s incompetence and thus I feel quite anxious about the most vulnerable members of our society that are in the greatest need of charitable help- the homeless, alcoholics, the physically disabled, the bereaved, and so forth.

Is there anything that you and/or I can do to drive the Charity Commission into please doing their jobs? This issue should affect your constituents extensively as a great number of them will be in need of charitable help at some stage and a great number of them are volunteers. Of course, the public purse has no money really for this evil institution to waste on what you call the ‘hysterical campaign’. I find it incredibly frustrating that the Charity Commission interferes in cases where it should not and on the other hand, will not do the most basic paperwork in the universe in other cases– the logging of a serious incident, even when that is already 7 months late (which is ridiculous in the first place anyway). I thought it was a formal legal requirement.
So what plans do you and the rest of Parliament have to make the Charity Commission please do their jobs? I welcome any ideas as that would also encourage me to sleep at night…

Yours sincerely,

[signed]

No comments:

Post a Comment